IMS First Stop is a daytime program that offers assessment of the needs of homeless individuals/families and establishment of an Individual Service Plan (ISP). They accomplish this through things like visiting homeless persons in camps, assisting in finding suitable housing, distributing blankets, and providing access to showers and laundries.
Providing Meal Packs
The mission of the Downtown Rescue Mission is to meet the physical and spiritual needs of the homeless by providing food, clothing, shelter, and education to break the homeless cycle in the name of Christ. They accomplish this through thinks such as GED programs and recovery programs.
Sort Food in Food Pantry
Bible Study Leader
2110 South Memorial Parkway
- Pray for families in need
- Donate peanut butter and soups
- Purchase gifts for Manna House clients – new toys for children and slippers for the elderly
- Donate socks, gloves and hats for cold weather
- Donate baked goods, cookies and other holiday treats for weekly meals
- Volunteer to help with dinner on Monday, Wednesday or Thursday any time between 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm – Ages 4 and up welcome to serve.
305 8th Street
Family Services Center
Hope School Bethlehem
The Arc of Madison County
New Futures, Inc.